What is the Giving Circle?
A society of donors who commit to give a minimum of $1,000 a year to Island Connections for at least three consecutive years. All are welcome to join.
Why should I join?
What will I receive for joining the Giving Circle?
- The need for Island Connections' transportation and food insecurity programs is greater than ever.
- You will help MDI Neighbors receive critical transportation services by sustaining Island Connections' programs through your commitment of at least three years.
- Because of your commitment, Island Connections will be able to attract other donors to the Giving Circle.
How do I join?
- An emailed quarterly newsletter of Island Connections.
- Invitations to special events, such as the Island Connections Annual Meeting, and the Giving Circle Gathering.
- Your name will be listed as a member of the Giving Circle, unless you wish to remain anonymous.
- Fill out our pledge form.
- Fulfill your annual pledge through any combination of donations throughout the year, e.g., event sponsorships, contributions to the Annual Fund, or donations to the Match Campaign.
- Contact our office at 207-288-4457 for more information or to make your pledge.
Help us grow the Giving Circle by hosting a small gathering with friends and colleagues to share the good work of Island Connections. Email Executive Director Sharon Linscott at email@example.com
to discuss your ideas.
Thank you for your support!